Covid-19, our way forward.
From 6th July we can accept B+B guests, we are looking forward to seeing you again! However, like all other businesses for your peace of mind we will have to make changes, please read the following before booking:
- We would ask all our guests to maintain a two-meter distance from anyone not from their own household. We have emptied the lobby to help in this.
- We will use half of our guest rooms only to reduce traffic in ‘pinch point’ areas.
- Apart from showing you in we will be keeping our distance for your comfort and reassurance. Any queries can be discussed via e-mail or phone between 9am and 5pm.
- Full payment is taken by credit card to avoid the need to handle cash, confirmation and receipts sent by email. Please provide credit card details to do this by booking using our availability calendar on the website or phone us to prevent the need to do this on arrival.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own PPE if they usually use them.
- Please call us from the car park on 01767 682332 to notify us of your arrival, (between 5pm and 8pm) we will come to you.
- Your sanitised key will be in the door of your room.
- Your room will not have been used for 3 days prior to your stay – this may change later subject to government advice.
- Your room will have been cleaned to our own exacting standards including the use of anti-viral sprays, especially key touch areas such as light switches, door handles, tv controls and other flat surfaces
- Your rooms will not be serviced during your stay, to reduce any risk of contamination. Please let us know if you need fresh towels or items from the coffee tray via email or phone between 9am and 10am. They will be left outside your door.
- The communal sitting room will be closed.
- The toilet in the entrance lobby in Sunnyside will be closed, please use your own en-suite.
- If you are in a first-floor room, please give way to folk descending the stairs.
- Hand sanitiser can be found in the main lobby.
- If you feel unwell before arriving, please cancel your visit with us. If you become unwell while here and need to isolate, please return home to do so but let us know.
- Hands sanitiser will be available to disinfect hands before dining
- The buffet area and fridge will no longer be in use
- Your breakfast choices can be made the previous evening before 8pm and e-mailed to email@example.com You will receive your pre ordered breakfast at the pre agreed time once you are seated.
- The dining room will be laid out according to government regulations which at the time of writing is 2 m apart. We also will need to allow for staff safety and movement.
- The chairs and table will be thoroughly sanitised on departure
- All doors will remain open to reduce touch points
- It is at the guest’s discretion whether to wear face masks and gloves during breakfast service
- All cutlery and crockery will be cleaned in a dishwasher that reaches in excess of 70C
- All the staff in the kitchen have reached Stage 2 for food handling and hygiene
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to changes and updates as the need arises and as a result of new government guidance. 6th June 2020