B&B Terms And Conditions
B&B Terms And Conditions
We do hope you enjoy your stay with us and keep coming back as others do! Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss please do so, we will do our best to be flexible.
Terms & Conditions of booking Bed & Breakfast at Highfield Farm
The client agrees that:-
- In the event of a cancellation within eight days of arrival, full payment will be required unless A. N. Other books the room. When taking a booking, we will ask for the security of a credit card number and details. Without these details your booking is not complete and may not be honoured. In line with the new GDPR regulations any sensitive information is kept for 1 week after your stay with us and then credit card details are destroyed. We never pass on information to third parties.
- Bookings commence 4.30pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.00am on the day of departure. Arrival times are between 4.30pm and 8.30pm.
- No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
- We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm.
- No pets are to be brought onto the farm.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
- No liability shall be accepted by the us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
- We strongly recommend hat you get your own travel insurance, we do not provide this. If you become unwell due to COVID-19 or need to self isolate due to COVID-19 the full cost of the booking will be charged.
- Wi-Fi is provided free of charge however we cannot always guarantee a consistent service, please read the terms and condidions of use if you intend ‘logging on’.
- No candles or naked flames are permitted in the property.
- Any left property will be returned following receipt of a pre-paid address label. Royal mail and Hermes offer a good service and the label can be e-mailed to us.
Please be aware, we do have a farm track to walk but we are a working farm and children MUST be accompanied/supervised at all times. Also the farm yard itself is strictly out of bounds for your own safety. A working farm will be noisy at busy times!