Self Catering Terms And Conditions
Self Catering Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions for our Self-Catering Cottages
We do hope you enjoy your stay in one of our cottages and keep coming back as others do.
Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss please do so, we will do our best to be flexible.
The client agrees that:-
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% becomes payable at time of reservation for the full period booked, with full payment due one month before date of arrival. In the event of a cancellation within one month of arrival, all monies will be forfeit. In line with the new GDPR regulations any sensitive information is kept for 1 week after your departure and then destroyed. We never pass on sensitive information to third parties.
- Reservations commence 4.30pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.00am on the final day.
- No persons more than the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
- The cottage will be left in a clean and tidy condition, if there are breakages or damage is caused, we will be told, and recompense will be made prior to departure. Payment will be taken from the card details provided
- We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm.
- No smoking or naked flames (candles/matches etc) allowed in any of the properties.
- No pets can be brought on to the farm.
- We reserve the right of entry to the properties at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
- In the unlikely event that we (Highfield Farm) must cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered. If you need to cancel because of Covid-19, either isolating or unwell, or simply a change of plans, you will still be charged. Please take out your own travel insurance.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
For stays in excess of a week we will provide clean linen and towels. We will agree the timing with you.
It is sometimes possible to arrange to have cottages cleaned during a stay, please discuss if this is something you would like.
We strongly recommend that you get your own travel insurance, we do not provide this. If you become unwell due to COVID-19 or need to self isolate due to COVID-19 the full cost of the booking will be charged.
Please be aware, we do have a farm track to walk but we are a working farm and children MUST be accompanied/supervised at all times. Also the farm yard itself is strictly out of bounds for your own safety. A working farm will be noisy at busy times!
Please read our Internet usage and WiFi Terms and Conditions.